[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Subject: Argument lists
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1986 02:46:00 -0000
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 2 Jul 1986 22:23-EDT from Kent M Pitman <KMP at SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
Nobody has ever accused me of consorting with dataflow ideas before. I
guess one needs a thick skin to make it in this job...
I'm still not convinced that speed is of critical importance here, but
it is clear to me that your perception of the need for this possibly
faster way of getting parameter info is stronger than my desire to
reduce the number of functions by one. Maybe you're right. I give up.
Let's add both FUNCTION-PARAMETERS and FUNCTION-PARAMETER-RANGE.
Can anybody not live with THAT?