[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: common-lisp@su-ai
- Subject: Concurrent Lisp
- From: Walter.Tichy@GANDALF.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 86 15:16:25 EDT
I'm looking for information on the following:
1. What concurrent processing and synchronization primitives have evolved
in the Lisp community?
(supporting the model of "communicating sequential processes",
not so much the "massively" parallel stuff.)
2. Is there any work addressing the problem of simultaneous
access and updates to semantic nets?
3. What about distributed semantic nets or distributed shared memory?