[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Common Lisp 2000
- To: Fahlman@c.cs.cmu.edu, snyder <@hplabs.hp.com:snyder@hplsny>
- Subject: Common Lisp 2000
- From: Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiva.edinburgh.ac.uk@Cs.Ucl.AC.UK>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 86 14:39:41 -0100
- Cc: email@example.com, eulisp%inria.uucp@Cs.Ucl.AC.UK
How do people feel about making changes like immutable/mutable whatevers
part of the ANSI/ISO standard instead of waiting for Common Lisp 2000?
I don't mean this particular change, which after all we might decide we
don't want at all, but rather changes of this magnitude. The EuLisp
proposals for the ISO standard do contain suggestions on this scale.