[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Case sensitive reading.
- To: Lee Schumacher <ucbkim!hplabs.HP.COM!lee%hplles>
- Subject: Re: Case sensitive reading.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 86 22:36:48 PDT
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thu, 26 Jun 86 17:47:03 GMT. <8606270047.AA06350@hplles>
I no longer follow this mailing list, but i'm
told that someone recently suggested that
there be some mechanism for turning on case-sensitivity
in the reader.
Our common lisp has a mechanism for turning on case sensitivity. It
is an extension. Write to me if you want more details.
- john foderaro