[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Dave.Touretzky@CMU-CS-A.ARPA
- Subject: PEEK-CHAR
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 86 01:20 EDT
- Cc: COMMON-LISP@SU-AI.ARPA
- References: The message of 28 May 86 01:17-EDT from Dave.Touretzky@A.CS.CMU.EDU, <860528010335.6.KMP@RIO-DE-JANEIRO.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Date: 28 May 86 01:17 EDT
To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
Subject: Re: MAKE-ECHO-STREAM, and related issues
If you don't want peeks to echo, shouldn't your example print "FOOX"
rather than "XFOO" ? You said the opposite in your message.
Oops. Yes, indeed.
"FOOX" is what I meant to say should happen by default.
"XFOO" is the easy one to simulate given the other.
Sorry for the confusion; thanks for catching it.