[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Daniels.pa@Xerox.COM, common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Out-of-range subsequences
- From: Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW@QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 86 08:24 EDT
- In-reply-to: <860617-163623-1048@Xerox>
Date: 17 Jun 86 14:43 PDT
In particular, is (subseq #(1 2 3) 0 5) an error?
What an excellent example of the sort of thing that the manual really
needs to be more explicit about.
Our implementation signals an error. It certainly seems to me
that it ought to.