[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with packages: work arounds.
- To: KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA
- Subject: Problems with packages: work arounds.
- From: "George J. Carrette" <GJC@MC.LCS.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 86 07:42:12 EDT
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of Thu 1 May 86 22:53 EDT from Kent M Pitman <KMP at SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
If you still have the (MACSYMA-MODULE <name>) as the first form in
every file you can do what I do for DOE-MACSYMA,
(macsyma-module <name>) => (eval-when (eval compile load)
(or (find-package "MACSYMA") (error "bad news"))
... etc ...)