[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Keyword extensions to Compile
- To: KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.arpa
- Subject: Re: Keyword extensions to Compile
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Tue, 20 May 1986 21:20:00 -0000
- Cc: Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Kent M Pitman <KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>'s message of Tue, 20 May 86 17:16 EDT
Kent is right. These kinds of extensions are definitely responsible for
a large number of porting problems.
In addition to having all their extensions in another package, a quality
implementation may want to consider using warnings to identify things
that aren't real common-lisp. This would help someone prepare their
code for porting.