[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Where Pure Common Lisp lives
- To: snyder%hplsny@hplabs.ARPA
- Subject: Re: Where Pure Common Lisp lives
- From: Steven Haflich <smh@mit-ems.ARPA>
- Date: Sat, 24 May 86 00:10:06 edt
- Cc: common-lisp@su-ai.ARPA
> From @SU-AI.ARPA:snyder%hplsny@hplabs.ARPA Fri May 23 11:58:17 1986
> Here's an alternative: How about leaving LISP:MAKE-PACKAGE alone, and
> defining LOCAL:MAKE-PACKAGE to default to the LOCAL package?
You'll have to do the same for LISP:IN-PACKAGE, and you'll have to fix
the compiler to give LOCAL:IN-PACKAGE the same special attention it
gives LISP:IN-PACKAGE... It's disturbing how rapidly any hacking of
the package system gets ugly.