[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What is a compiler (vol. 63827) meets what are gensyms.
- To: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: What is a compiler (vol. 63827) meets what are gensyms.
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Date: Sat, 19 Apr 86 18:19 EST
- In-reply-to: <860417141538.0.GREGOR@AVALON.XEROX-PARC>
I don't think this is a language issue at all. I think it's simply a
bug in the implementation. Compiling
(DEFSETF BAR (#:G1890) (#:G1891) `(SET-BAR ,#:G1890 ,#:G1891)),
where the symbols that look the same are EQ, is certainly supposed to
work. I'm not sure I understood what Fahlman said, but he and I are
probably saying the same thing.