[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What is a compiler (vol. 63827) meets what are gensyms.
- To: Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA
- Subject: Re: What is a compiler (vol. 63827) meets what are gensyms.
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1986 17:48:00 -0000
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon <Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>'s message of Tue, 22 Apr 86 15:15 EST
I think that making the language specification very explicit about
what object relationships are preserved by loading and dumping in
the way that DLW and Moon have suggested is what I was asking
for by sending my original message.