[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Error handling proposal
- To: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Error handling proposal
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 86 10:41 EST
- In-reply-to: The message of 18 Mar 86 00:26-EST from Dick Gabriel <RPG@SU-AI.ARPA>
Date: 17 Mar 86 2126 PST
From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SU-AI.ARPA>
The file is:
and can be FTPed without login.
A word of explanation for those who don't understand what this message is about.
The proposal is going to be discussed on CL-ERROR-HANDLING for now. When it has
reached concensus on that list, it will be moved to the COMMON-LISP list. If
you're not on CL-ERROR-HANDLING and would like to be, send mail to RPG@SU-AI.
Please do not send mail about this to COMMON-LISP for now, since it's a broader
list and some of its recipients may not want to see every detail of the design