[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ignoring a list.
- To: "common-lisp" <common-lisp@su-ai.ARPA>
- Subject: Ignoring a list.
- From: "BACH::GREEK" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1986 13:14:00 -0000
- Reply-to: "BACH::GREEK" <email@example.com>
I agree with Scott that this is a fairly absurd discussion (I don't,
however, agree with his editorial comment about FORMAT, which is moaned
about all over but never with an alternative suggestion. [This is not
an editorial comment, of course]).
In the time we've all spent writing about some method of ignoring one
list, we could all have typed many #| ... |# constructs.