[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Predicates for all type specifier symbols
- To: NGALL@G.BBN.COM
- Subject: Re: Predicates for all type specifier symbols
- From: Daniels.PA@Xerox.COM
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1986 16:10:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <[G.BBN.COM]28-Mar-86 11:20:13.NGALL>
"Also, If we had TP and NILP we would have the TRUE and FALSE functions
that KMP was asking for!"
Not quite: TRUE and FALSE take an arbitrary number of arguments and ignore them all.
-- Andy. --