[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
deftype with &key
- To: OLDMAN@USC-ISI.ARPA
- Subject: deftype with &key
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 86 18:00 EST
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <[USC-ISI.ARPA]31-Jan-86 15:58:40.OLDMAN>
Date: 31 Jan 1986 15:58-EST
In the area of minor cleanup, I propose that deftype add &key to
its list of legal lambda-list markers. I don't see why it is not
there now and it seems that it would be occationally useful.
I don't know why it's not there either. We put it into our DEFTYPE.