[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Daniel L. Weinreb" <DLW@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Subject: loop macro
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1986 01:21:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 4 Feb 1986 18:56-EST from Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW at SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
One last point -- upon looking more closely at the examples Gregor sent,
I notice that there is still a lot of infix stuff, which is unfortunate.
In a Lisp system I'd much rather see
(iterate (members-of x list) ...)
(iterate (x in list) ...)
But that much is negotiable.