[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Fitchemail@example.com, common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: LISP standardisation
- From: Guy Steele <gls@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA>
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 86 12:40 EST
- Cc: gls@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA
- In-reply-to: The message of 5 Feb 86 17:27-EST from Fitchfirstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your announcement to the Common Lisp mailing list
about progress on the EuLISP effort.
Would it be posssible for you (or someone else) to provide a brief
description of approximately what content is envisioned for each of
the language and programming environment levels, and what major
differences from Common Lisp are likely to develop within EuLISP?
I realize that precise statements cannot be had yet, but general
indications of the current thinking of the EuLISP committee would
be very helpful.