[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
questions about packages
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: questions about packages
- From: SANDRA <LOOSEMORE@UTAH-20.ARPA>
- Date: Thu 9 Jan 86 20:08:03-MST
1. Can a package use itself? Or is this "an error"?
2. Does the :use argument to in-package default to the list of the
lisp package in the same way that it does for make-package? In
other words, if you do (in-package 'foo) and package foo does not
yet exist, does it default to using the lisp package? What if
package foo does exist but doesn't already use the lisp package?