[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: [vrotney@isi-vaxa.ARPA: Forwarded]
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jan 86 00:23 EST
- In-reply-to: <860123163356.1.GLS@THINK-QUENTIN.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 86 16:33 EST
From: Guy Steele <gls@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA>
Can anyone help with the following problem?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 86 18:00:58 pst
From: vrotney@isi-vaxa.ARPA (Bill Vrotney)
I need a public domain loop macro
that is roughly equivalent to the Zetalisp version,
but will compile under Common Lisp.
I don't have one, but if someone wants to write one I may be
able to offer some guidance. I'd like to see it redesigned,
but perhaps there is enough demand for a simple reimplementation
in Common Lisp of the existing specification.