[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: cfry@OZ.AI.MIT.EDU
- Subject: Spelling correction
- From: "George J. Carrette" <GJC@MC.LCS.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 86 07:53:17 EST
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA, BACH@SU-SCORE.ARPA, Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of Tue 28 Jan 86 06:29 EST from Christopher Fry <cfry at OZ.AI.MIT.EDU>
In the LMI system we have a spelling correction function that evolved
as MIDAS (ITS SPELL) -> C (by Pace Willison) -> ZetaLisp (again Pace).
It has only been used for META-$ in Zmacs so far; but maybe somebody
would be willing to CL'ify it and perhaps try hooking it into the
DWIMIFY-PACKAGE hooks that are in various error handlers.