[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: GJC@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Subject: LET-IF
- From: Guy Steele <gls@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 85 10:40 EST
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA, robbins%HUDSON.DEC.COM@GODOT.THINK.COM, gls@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <[MIT-MC.ARPA].729508.851122.GJC>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 85 20:41:51 EST
From: "George J. Carrette" <GJC@MIT-MC.ARPA>
Or, as Mr Roberts would say, "can you say... CLOSURE," yes boys and girls...
Hurrah for closures! But did you mean "Mr. Roberts" or "Mr. Rogers"?
(I can't imagine Mr. Roberts talking about closures. Then again,
it's just as hard to image Mr. Rogers talking about it.)
- From: "George J. Carrette" <GJC@MIT-MC.ARPA>