[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiva.edinburgh.ac.uk@CS.UCL.AC.UK>
- Subject: ISO Standard
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 06 Dec 1985 20:05:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 2 Dec 1985 15:31-EST from Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiva.edinburgh.ac.uk at cs.ucl.ac.uk>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
Bob Mathis will be at the Boston meeting and will fill us all in on what
is happening with ISO, and also on what the possibilities are for
getting Common Lisp standardized under ISO in some reasonable way.
After some discussion with Mathis, I think that the idea of cooperating
in a serious way with the ISO standardization effort may be a good idea
after all. We'll see what develops in Boston.