[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Another omission: global lexicals
- To: GJC@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Subject: Another omission: global lexicals
- From: Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 85 09:48 EST
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA, RAM@C.CS.CMU.EDU
- In-reply-to: <[MIT-MC.ARPA].755061.851215.GJC>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 85 18:05:36 EST
From: "George J. Carrette" <GJC@MIT-MC.ARPA>
Seriously Dan, if you fellows go before the ISO and say that
is vague with respect to legality in Common Lisp the USA is going to
look pretty wimpy.
You're right, George. I'll never again say that anything is vague with
respect to legality. Every issue is clear-cut. We'll see if we can get
Rambo for the technical committee.