[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
UNIX terminal io incompatibility
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: UNIX terminal io incompatibility
- From: OLDMAN@USC-ISI.ARPA
- Date: Tue, 08 Oct 1985 16:18:00 -0000
- Sender: OLDMAN@USC-ISI.ARPA
Data General Common LISP also has redirectable output.
The presence of any of these switches causes the default bindings of
the standard streams to change. *terminal-io* is still attached to
the console if one is available. If one is not available (such as when
you are running in batch mode), we have a slightly crazy set of rules
that "do the right thing".
-- Dan Oldman