[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: SCHUMACHER%hplabs.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA, common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: pathnames.
- From: David C. Plummer <DCP@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 85 20:42 EDT
- Cc: freeze@hplabs.CSNET
- In-reply-to: <8510102306.AA02649@HP-VENUS>
Date: Thu 10 Oct 85 16:06:07-PDT
The manual doesn't state explicitly that the accessor functions for
pathname objects are setf'able. Is this an oversight on my part, the
manuals part, or is there some justification for this. Admittedly the
desired effect can be achieved using make-pathname with the current
pathname as the :default and the desired change specified as a keyword
arg, but this seems sort of strange ...
Symbolics interns our pathnames. Is SYMBOL-NAME setf'able?
- From: SCHUMACHER%hplabs.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA