[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
functions that return nonstandard extra values
- To: GJC@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Subject: functions that return nonstandard extra values
- From: Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 85 22:35 EST
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA, AS%hplabs.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <[MIT-MC.ARPA].705135.851104.GJC>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 85 22:00:48 EST
From: "George J. Carrette" <GJC@MIT-MC.ARPA>
If a user was really interested in efficiency he wouldnt
use the hairy system-provided hash table implementations anyway.
This is completely the opposite of our point of view, which is that it
is the job of the system to provide usable and efficient tools.