[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sigh on recursive printing.
- To: email@example.com, common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Sigh on recursive printing.
- From: Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 85 19:35 EST
- In-reply-to: The message from "BACH::GREEK" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: "BACH::GREEK" <email@example.com>
Perhaps you folks aren't reading our mail because of the screwed
up date (although why your mail readers care about our date I'll
Since you've mentioned this more than once: Zmail doesn't get broken in
any way by your messages. It understands that the header is illegal and
displays the message anyway. I am sending this message using the Zmail
"reply" command, and it had no trouble reversing the addresses. We
are receiving all your mail.