[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Clearing the screen etc.
- To: DDYER@USC-ISIB.ARPA
- Subject: Re: Clearing the screen etc.
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.ARPA
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1985 06:07:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Dave Dyer <DDYER@USC-ISIB.ARPA>'s message of 29 Jul 85 23:05:33 PDT
Calling all of the display operation functions "displayop ...." doesn't
help any more than proclaiming that all display operations will be
symbols in the "display" package, does it?
I mean, if you want something to be Common and Portable then you have to
make choices. Deciding the form without the content is a non-choice.