[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Franz -> Common Lisp
- To: leite@UCI-ICSD.ARPA, common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Franz -> Common Lisp
- From: Guy Steele <gls@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA>
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 85 09:37 EDT
- Cc: gls@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA
- In-reply-to: The message of 17 Sep 85 19:52-EDT from Julio Leite <leite at uci-icsd>
Date: 17 Sep 85 16:52:10 PDT (Tue)
From: Julio Leite <leite@uci-icsd>
Dear Mr Steele,
We at the Reuse Project, over University of California at
Irvine, are working in a conversion of a large prototype system
from Franz Lisp to Common Lisp.
We suppose that other people had this experience before,
and we would like to know if you know somebody who did it, and if
there are any references available.
We appreciate your attention, and be sure that any information
you may have will be very useful to us.
Julio Cesar Leite
UCI - ICS
I am forwarding this message to the common-lisp mailing list to
see what information we can come up with.