[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: missing function: typep-type-p
- To: smh
- Subject: Re: missing function: typep-type-p
- From: Alan Snyder <AS%hplabs.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
- Date: Thu 26 Sep 85 07:16:07-PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Message from "Steven Haflich <smh@MIT-EMS@HP-VENUS>" of Thu 26 Sep 85 01:38:35-PDT
- Source-info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.
I agree with the desirability of a predicate for testing legal
type specifiers. I would call it TYPE-SPECIFIER-P, however.
One might also wish to find out more information about a type
specifier, such as whether it is a structure type or not and,
if so, what type, if any, it is a subtype of.