[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: multiple slot descriptions of the same slot in a DEFSTRUCT
- To: Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA
- Subject: Re: multiple slot descriptions of the same slot in a DEFSTRUCT
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.ARPA
- Date: Fri, 05 Jul 1985 19:57:00 -0000
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon <Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>'s message of Fri, 5 Jul 85 16:16 EDT
As you may know (since I talked to DLW about this last week), "getting
into object-oriented inheritance issues in something as supposedly
simple and straightfoward as defstruct" is just what we're up to.
We hope to have a proposal out to common-lisp-objects in the next couple
of days -- unless there's an overwhelming interest in sending it out to
the global list.