[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: HAUG%CSL60%ti-csl.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA
- Subject: labels
- From: Tim McNerney <TIM@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 85 02:57:55 EDT
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 26 Jul 1985 1550-CDT from HAUG%CSL60%ti-csl.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa
Date: 26 Jul 1985 1550-CDT
... a surrounding BLOCK is not implicitly generated in the case
of LABELS. I believe this to be an oversight in the specification
-- David Haug
I agree. Functions defined with LABELS and FLET should have the same
implicit BLOCK as functions defined with DEFUN.
P.S. This is "broken" (but by the book) in Symbolics Common Lisp as well.