[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Does Defmacro establish a block?
- To: RAM@CMU-CS-C.ARPA, common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Does Defmacro establish a block?
- From: Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW@TENEX.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 27 May 85 15:26 EDT
- Fonts: CPTFONT, CPTFONTB, CPTFONTI
- In-reply-to: <RAM.12114291388.BABYL@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
- Reply-to: dlw@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA
Date: Mon, 27 May 1985 04:30 EDT
From: Rob MacLachlan <RAM@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
Does defmacro establish a named block around the definition the
same way that defun does?
I know you're asking about the definition of CL, and I don't have
anything to add about that, but I thought you might be interested to
know that it does in our implementation.