[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Implementation of MAP, SOME, EVERY, etc...
- To: Dave Dyer <DDYER@USC-ISIB.ARPA>
- Subject: Implementation of MAP, SOME, EVERY, etc...
- From: Rob MacLachlan <RAM@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1985 07:56:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 20 Mar 1985 23:07-EST from Dave Dyer <DDYER at USC-ISIB.ARPA>
Our implementation of Map takes the length of every sequence; it
is a page of code. When every sequence is a list, things are simple.
Life is interesting when mapping over a list, a bit-vector and a