[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
global function namespace given too much weight perhaps?
- To: "George J. Carrette" <GJC@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Subject: global function namespace given too much weight perhaps?
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 1984 17:12:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 22 Nov 1984 02:06-EST from George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-MC>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@CMU-CS-C.ARPA
No, FUNCTION is not one of the forms for which SETF is supposed to work.
SYMBOL-FUNCTION is, however.