[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Common-Lisp@su-ai.arpa
- Subject: extended tokens?
- From: ASfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 1984 15:18:00 -0000
- Cc: AS@csnet-relay.arpa
- Source-info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.
Section 22.1 sometimes talks about "extended tokens" which are presumably
different than "tokens", but I do not see any explanation of what the
difference is. Is a concept of "extended tokens" meaningful and useful or is
this an artifact?