[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Questions from M. Hagiya
- To: DLW@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA, common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Questions from M. Hagiya
- From: "Robert A. Cassels" <Cassels@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 84 08:57 EDT
- In-reply-to: <840826211121.0.DLW@CHICOPEE.SCRC.Symbolics>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 84 21:11 EDT
From: "Daniel L. Weinreb" <DLW@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
T. Yuasa and M. Hagiya of Kyoto University independently implemented
Common Lisp for the Data General MV/10000. They had a number of
questions about the definition of Common Lisp, ....
How do you implement "rationalize"? (I didn't know off hand. By the
way, this makes me suspect that these folks don't have a copy of the CMU
Send them each a copy of Bill Gosper's continued-fractions paper.