[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How constant are defconstants?
- To: JonL.pa@XEROX.ARPA
- Subject: Re: How constant are defconstants?
- From: masinter.pa@XEROX.ARPA
- Date: Thu, 04 Oct 1984 18:22:00 -0000
- Cc: Meehan@YALE.ARPA, Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: JonL.pa's message of 4 Oct 84 12:47 PDT
Your message puzzles me; I've not seen "lots of existing code with
runtime updates to compile-time constants".
In fact, compile time constants were only added to Interlisp in the
last couple of years (1981 or 1982, I believe), and didn't appear in the