[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Questions about OPEN
- To: Rob MacLachlan <RAM@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
- Subject: Questions about OPEN
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
- Date: Fri, 05 Oct 1984 03:27:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 4 Oct 1984 22:33-EDT from Rob MacLachlan <RAM>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@CMU-CS-C.ARPA
I agree with both Moon's and Maclachlan's comments on the stream stuff.
This seems to be one area in which we never got things untangled
properly. Does anyone see a problem with the changes Rob proposes? If
not, we should cast these into a formal proposal and have a vote -- I
guess that's how we make changes official these days.