[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NIL and () in VAX NIL.
- To: Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
- Subject: NIL and () in VAX NIL.
- From: George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-MC>
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1982 07:55:00 -0000
- Cc: McDermott at YALE, common-lisp at SU-AI
I would quote John Caldwell Calhoun (by the way, Yale class of 1804)
here, except that it could lead to unwanted associations with other
losing causes, so instead I'll labour the obvious. If the COMMON-LISP
manual is a winning and presentable document then the NIL and () issue
couldn't possibly cause VAX NIL to secede.