MVLet

(1) Would you please remind me what conclusion we came to at the
November meeting?  My memory is that the issue was left up in the air
and that there was no conclusion.

(2) I think that removing multiple values, or restricting the number,
would be a terrible restriction.  Multiple values are extremely useful;
their lack has been a traditional weakness in Lisp and I'd hate to see
that go on.

(3) In Zetalisp you can always capture all values by using
(multiple-value-list <form>).  Any scheme that has only multiple-value
and multiple-value-bind and not multiple-value-list is clearly a loser;
the Lisp-Machine-like alternative has got to be a proposal that has all
three Zetalisp forms (not necessarily under those names, of course).