#+ hair

It's been suggested locally that #+ have some escape syntax by which one
could get an arbitrary form evaluated, and read or skip the next form
depending on whether the result was true or false.  (The actual suggestion
was that #? do this, but to me it seems clear that this should be a feature
of #+).

One way to do this would be to have any list whose car was not AND, OR, or
NOT just be evaluated.  There is an obvious problem with this.  If anyone
else has a suggestion I'd like to hear it; perhaps we'll implement it and
if it works out propose it for inclusion in Common Lisp on the second
go-around.