compiled-function

It is not at all clear to me what this type really is, or what its corresponding
predicate does.  Does a closure where the code is compiled qualify, or is it
just a pointer to compiled code?  If it is the latter, it may not even be an
applicable object in S1 lisp, if I understand S1 lisp properly, because
functions are always closures.  That makes the word "function" misleading
in its name.  Anyway, clarification on this is needed.

Also, as DLW points out, there the result of the function special form is
not documented to be a function in the laser edition.  This is presumably
an oversight, but it raises the question, do we need a closure type and
a closurep predicate?