suggestion for ballot: :allow-other-keys

Urk!

I've always thought that &allow-other-keys was a crock, and that
unrecognized keywords should just be quietly ignored.  That would solve
this problem in a truly elegant way and speed up calls to keyword
functions by a moderate factor, since it takes a separate scan of the
argument list to look for bogus keywords.  I will admit that signalling
the unrecognized-keyword error is useful in catching spelling errors,
but a good editor top-level could take care of that.

Just thought I'd rasie this possibility before we add yet another
epicycle.

-- Scott