Break

How about if we just say that BREAK enters the debugger or a recursive
read/eval/print loop at the implementation's discretion?  Attempting to
nail down exactly what happens here is probably a bad idea, given the
variety of user-interface styles that we will want to support.  I find
it pretty hard to believe that people are worried about the one
keystroke that it ought to take to get from one kind of loop to the
other in any event.  Can anyone NOT live with this?

-- Scott