[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What should LAST of an atom do?
- To: David A. Moon <MOON%SCRC-TENEX@MIT-MC>
- Subject: What should LAST of an atom do?
- From: Scott E. Fahlman <Fahlman@CMU-CS-C>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 1983 03:55:00 -0000
- Cc: Common-Lisp%su-ai@usc-ecl
- In-reply-to: Msg of 10 Apr 1983 22:30-EST from David A. Moon <MOON%SCRC-TENEX at MIT-MC>
- Mail-from: ARPANET site SU-AI rcvd at 10-Apr-83 2102-PST
I don't feel very strongly about this, but I would go for (LAST NIL) ==>
NIL and LAST of any other atom being an error. This is nice to
implement and feels right to me, given that (CDR NIL) ==> NIL and
(CDR non-null-atom) is an error.