Re: commonlisp types

    Date: Fri, 06 Jan 89 20:12:09 -0500
    From: quiroz@cs.rochester.edu

    : So I'm curious.  Does any compiler actually get this right?

    KCL.  See script at the end of this message.

OK, next question:  Does it open-code or otherwise optimize TYPEP, or
just call TYPEP on the list?

If you don't know, I'll check it next time I use KCL (which will be
*after* X3J13).

    BTW, our mailer didn't like the address
	Robert W. Kerns <RWK@FUJI.ILA.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM>
    on the excuse that FUJI.ILA.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM is an unknown host.

"It's not my PLANET, Monkey Boy!"
  -- John Wharten (villan from Buckaroo Bonzai)

As a workaround, you can use

RWK%FUJI.ILA.Dialnet.Symbolics.Com@Riverside.SCRC.Symbolics.Com

which is essentially what I have to do to send to you.

Or you can use RWK@AI.AI.MIT.Edu, which forwards to the same place.