cs proposal revisions

I've sent out a revised cs document for your review.  It reflects
a number of your comments from the Hawaii meeting and over the
net.  The larger changes were:

  --  The 'depreciated' appendix is eliminated.  I re-introduced
      the list of implementation-dependent attribute support
      items into the document proper.  The other items in
      appendix B were simply eliminated.

  --  The functions sbchar and sgchar are eliminated.  In general,
      the comments indicate that case discrimination by schar
      does not introduce a substantial performance penalty.

  --  Character registry names and constituents are NOT defined by
      Common LISP.  The proposal defines only the framework for
      composition and decomposition of characters.  The naming
      of registries and definition of their constituents are
      left completely as an ISO standard activity.

  --  Character registry names and constituents are NOT defined by
      Common LISP.  The proposal defines only the framework for
      composition and decomposition of characters.  The naming
      of registries and definition of their constituents are
      left completely as an ISO standard activity.

  Please send comments to the X3J13 mailing list.  If time allows
  and it seems needed, I will send out another revision in time to
  allow for an actual vote at the March meeting.  A straw vote list
  will follow shortly.

Regards,
  Thom