Common Lisp for SUNS

Can anyone tell me about their experiences with Common Lisp systems
for Sun Computers.  I know of four implementations, Kyoto Common Lisp,
Lucid Common Lisp, Sun Common Lisp, and Allegro Common Lisp.

I'm especially interested in the run time performance, since we hope
to use one of these lisps as a delivery vehicle for code developed on
Symbolics Computers.  (It'd be real nice if the lisp benchmark data
was available?)  Of course if anyone has experiences with using these
systems as a development environment, I'd not mind hearing it.

/bill