[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
EQUAL, and hash tables, and value/object distinctions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: EQUAL, and hash tables, and value/object distinctions
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 88 00:55:34 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: John Rose's message of Tue, 19 Jul 88 13:30:51 PDT <8807192030.AA23049@lukasiewicz.sun.com>
re: My contribution, I hope, is to point out that hash tables
do in fact have components quite analogous to array
or structure components, that these components are
the hash table's values, accessed using its keys,
and finally that this implies certain things about
the way hash table isomorphism is computed.
Ah, I see your point now. Put this way, it looks much different. Thanks.
-- JonL --